We have a few questions:
Was the system rebooted after installing NoMachine ?
What message is displayed when trying to download the mail in Thunderbird ?
On which ports is your mail server running ?
What firewall do you have installed ?
After installing NoMachine is it possible to open any Internet page in the web browser ?
If you are unable to load any pages, please follow the steps below.
1) Uninstall NoMachine.
2) Please check before installing NoMachine the “ipconfig” command ( In Search system function write cmd and press enter button.
In the cmd window write “ipconfig” and press the enter button )
3) Write down this information – Ipv4 Address and Default Gateway.
4) Install NoMachine
5) Recheck by the command “ipconfig” Ipv4 Address and Default Gateway.
Have the Ipv4 Address or Default Gateway changed ?
Check what the network adapters and drivers are installed on your system.
1) Press the right mouse button on the Windows symbol
2) From the menu, select Device Manager
3) Expand Network Adapters
4) Check what the network adapters are installed on your system.
Is your network card displayed with an exclamation point?
5) Right-click on your network card and select Properties
6) Select the tab Drivers and check what kind of driver is installed for your network adapter.
Has the driver for your network card changed after installing NoMachine ?