1 mac out of 3 does not allow connections

Forum / NoMachine for Mac / 1 mac out of 3 does not allow connections

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    saltydog
    Participant

I have 3 Macs, all Mojave. In one of them I am not able to receive connections from the other. I can generate connections from it, but it cannot be connected from the other 2. It is discovered on the LAN, but when I attempt to connect to it, I have the white screen with the rotating icon hanging on…

That’s weird, I know. Any idea?

Mth
    Contributor

Hello

There are a few things to consider here.
    Is the spinning wheel happening on connection before NoMachine login
    screen, after logging in, or is the connection established and then you see the
    rotating icon?

Is anything happening on the problematic machine itself?

Usually, upon installation there should be a popup (if necessary) to handle access rights, maybe it was denied or revoked afterwards?

If we can’t establish that it’s a configuration issue, we would require logs.

Article on how to collect logs:

https://www.nomachine.com/DT10O00163 (“How to gather debug logs for support requests”)

After gathering logs, please send them to forum[at]nomachine[dot]com using the title of that forum’s thread as the mail’s subject.

We would need logs from the problematic target machine and nxplayer logs from the connection attempt (client side)

Also please check the system logs/journal for any errors/warnings or strange
    entries considering loading of NoMachine services (localnxserver, nxserver, nxd).

/Mth

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic was marked as closed, you can't post.