Error 107-connection refused

Forum / NoMachine for Windows / Error 107-connection refused

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    stratzvyda
    Participant

When trying to connect to a Windows 10 computer from a Windows 10 computer over the external IP, I get an error 107 every time through both the recommended ports and when leaving it blank or using 4000.  Connecting through the LAN IP address  works perfectly.  This error occurs even when the firewall is completely turned off on both computers.  Both devices are running the free version of NoMachine 5.2.21, and both are physical devices.  The same external IP/port address combination is listed eight times on the host computer, which I thought was odd, but is probably unrelated.

Is there some additional setting I should be modifying on the host computer to enable an external connection?

Thank you for your time.

irek
    Participant

Hello stratzvyda,

We will need debug NoMachine server logs and nxplayer to investigate further. Please follow the instructions here:

https://www.nomachine.com/DT07M00098#1

And then please do those steps:

– Please restart nxserver, and repeat all steps to reproduce issue, like to get

port mapping and try to connect to server.

– Check port mapping by hand, executing this command in console:

# /etc/NX/nxserver –upnpstatus

Send them to forum[at]nomachine[dot]com

” The same external IP/port address combination is listed eight times on the host computer”

Could you please tell us, where you can see it, and if this is in nxplayer please do a screenshot and send to us.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Closed because the user did not provide further feedback. Please notify us if you confirm that it is resolved or open a new topic if you have the same problem.