Error 61 || Error 101

Forum / NoMachine for Linux / Error 61 || Error 101

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    supermanoul
    Participant

Good morning,

I have a machine running Lubuntu 15.10 at home. I want to access it from work so I have already installed NoMachine version 5.0.58 at home and at work (a machine running Windows 10 and another one running Lubuntu 15.10). On the local network it works great and haven’t found any issue but when connecting over the Internet I get the following error messages:

Error 61 when accessing from my iPad through NoMachine app.

Error 111 when accessing from my Windows or Lubuntu machines.

UPnP is active in the router.

Please, can someone help me fix this? Thank you in advance for your help.

kroy
    Contributor

Are you sure you entered the correct IP address and port? In your post there is no information about which license you have. If you have the free version (eg nomachine_5.0.58_1.amd64.deb), you don’t need to set-up configuration files to enable support UPnP. If you have installed one of other products, you should enable it (EnableUPnP key in /usr/NX/etc/server.cfg file on server side).

You can check the IP by using command:

sudo /usr/NX/bin/nxserver –upnpstatus

In line starting with “NX port 4000 mapped to:” there is IP and port which you should use to connect with your Lubuntu from external network.

If you are sure that the data you entered is correct, can you send logs from server and client side to forum[at]nomachine[dot]com? Instructions about collecting logs you can find: https://www.nomachine.com/DT04M00076.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic was marked as solved, you can't post.