– Is that login loop on ubuntu login window or do you mean login loop in nxplayer?
– What version of NoMachine are you using?
– Maybe session (or login window) is running on Wayland? (currently Wayland is not supported on VM)
– Is there any information that login failed?
– Is he trying to connect his own session or someone else’s session?
– Is trying to connect with a Windows 10 Workstation to an Ubuntu VM using NoMachine. He is able to connect with the Ubuntu VM with the NoMachine Player, but when he try to authenticate in Ubuntu no way to login.
i’m new on the NoMachine so just to have a first good connection we needed to change some file in the
Uncomment the following row WaylandEnable=false in the configuration file /etc/gdm3/custom.conf and restarted the service
Uncomment the following row PhisicalDesktopAuthorization 0 in the configuration file /usr/NX/server.cfg and restarted the service
If i try to connect to the VM with my account from my Windows 7 Workstation i don’t have problems apart some strange behaviour during the login phase. Whe he tried form his Windows 10 Workstation
I tried to connect via VMware Console and the problem is the same, probably i need to reboot the VM after disabling Wayland, and restarting the service is not the enough?