Refused to establish a network connection on port ‘4000’

Forum / General Discussions / Refused to establish a network connection on port ‘4000’

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    boccia12
    Participant

I installed NoMachine on Windows 10 and Linux mint computers a few days ago and it worked fine.  I uninstalled an old remote program called [removed] from my Windows computer and now I get this message when I try using NoMachine.  ” The remote host ‘192.168.1.58’ refused to establish a network connection on port ‘4000’. Please verify that NoMachine is correctly installed and listening on the port where you are trying to connect, and that incoming traffic is not being blocked by a firewall or NAT.”

kroy
    Contributor

Did you reboot system? It’s necessary to complete the installation of the NoMachine. If the problem still appears check the logs or pas them here. Instructions about debug and collecting logs you can find there: https://www.nomachine.com/DT10O00163

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Closed because the user did not provide further feedback. Please notify us if you confirm that it is resolved or open a new topic if you have the same problem.