Forum Replies Created
Thanks for your message. So this is what I did:
1) In /usr/NX/etc/node.cfg I set SessionLogClean 0 and dumpCoreOnHang 1
2) I restarted the server: /etc/NX/nxserver –restart
3) I am using Ubuntu 16.04 so I enabled core dumps like this: sudo service apport start
4) sudo /etc/NX/nxserver –debug –enable all
5) I reproduced the problem at least three times
Disconnected and re-Connected 14:54:31 on 3rd Oct 2021, 15:03:26, 15:12:25, 15:53:16
6) sudo /etc/NX/nxserver –debug –collect
7) sudo /etc/NX/nxserver –debug –disable all
8) I then stopped the core dumps: sudo service apport stop
9) Reverted SessionLogClean 1 and removed dumpCoreOnHang
Unfortunately no core files were created in /usr/NX/etc
Thanks for your advice, I had disconnections at 14:34:11, 14:43:25 and 14:52:46 on Wed Sep 29 2021. It showed connection reset by peer on the player side three times. I have checked that I have the correct logs as per your instructions.
Are there any errors that correspond with these disconnections on the player (nx.zip) and server (NoMachine…zip) side?
Thanks, I just wanted to check, the NoMachine player is running on Windows 10, there is only the problem “connection reset by peer” viewed on the player side, the server it seems remains running. The server of NoMachine is running on Ubuntu Linux 16.04 LTS.
Could you tell me how to obtain the player logs on the Windows 10 NoMachine?