Thanks so much for your reply! Though I confess I had not found that post, I did find that setting and have been messing about with it. I don’t know if I’ve got a messed up installation or if I’m not setting it correctly, however I cannot seem to get it to make a difference.
I’m attaching some screenshots. I have updated the NXdListenAddress in about a dozen different ways, to reflect the internal server address without quotes, with quotes, the network device name, a DDNS domain name that resolves to the correct IP (the latter two of which would be the ideal solutions); and even though I save the file correctly and restart the service, it still shows the double set of IPs.
I also looked for any hint of a profile, but I’m on the free version so I’m not sure I have that available to me.
If you have any other suggestions, I’m definitely interested in hearing them!